DRESS CODE & ETIQUETTE
To ensure that our venue continues to be enjoyed by all our guests, we ask that certain standards be maintained.
- Be courteous and respectful to all
- No running or unruly behavior
- No standing in booths, chairs or barstools
- No over intoxication. Guests showing signs of intoxication will not be permitted in the Saloon
Nightclub or country attire is considered appropriate for all. The following outlines the dress restrictions for both male and female guests while in the Saloon:
- No sleeveless shirts for men
- No clothing that management considers vulgar, offensive, or otherwise likely to cause a disturbance
- No flying colors
- No biker cuts
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Any footwear with laces must be tied
- All sandals must have a back strap. Flip-flops and sandals without a backstrap are not permitted.
- No firearms, knives or weapons of any kind are permitted on the premises
Dance Floor Etiquette
Montana's is a country music dance venue that features country western style dancing such as Two Stepping, West Coast Swing, and Line Dancing.
- Provocative and out of control dancing is not condoned and you will be asked to leave the dance floor
- Freestyle dancing is only allowed when called by the DJ
- The DJ will call every dance to maintain dance floor flow and safety
- Drinks of any nature are not allowed on the dance floor
- No standing on the dance floor as it impedes the flow of dancing
- For the safety of our patrons, dance lifts are not allowed